Friday, May 1, 2009

Ciclante Routes

Working at a bike shop I can honestly say that I am very privileged when it comes to my schedule. Not everyone can head out for a 2 or 3 hour ride before work, or even disappear for 6 hours on a Thursday afternoon. Over the course of the spring and summer I will be bringing my GPS with me to map out some of the more memorable rides, the rides will vary from short rides with heinous hill repeats with JP to longer 200k suffer-fests of rolling hills or the simple 2 hour rip before work. Hopefully you can take something from the routes posted and maybe you even have a favorite route that you would like to share. We will be posting our favorite rides up on Bikely.com and you can get access to them by clicking the link in the right side column of our blog. If you want to share a route, upload it to Bikley.com and email us the link at bikes@viaciclante.com.

-Jay

No comments: